Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. You must have a student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F-1 visa or an M-1 visa. Students should schedule their visa interviews as soon as they are accepted to a university. Once applicants are accepted to a university, they will send you a SEVIS-generated Form I-20. You and your school official must sign the Form I-20. Each person receives an individual Form I-20 which s/he must bring to the Embassy at the time of interview. All students, their spouse and minor children if they intend to reside in the United States with the student, must be registered in the Student and Exchange Visitor System (SEVIS). Here is their necessary addresses and email contact for details

Embassy of the United States of America
Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Dhaka - 1212, Bangladesh
Phone: (880) (2) 8855500
Fax: (880) (2) 9881677
Open Sunday-Thursday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Site design & developed by Solar Soft Limited