|Study in Belarus :
Courses are in English ( Only September intake) and Russian ( 1 year language and then main course- intake is round the year)
Admission in public universities .
1. European country.
2. Opportunity to study in World class Universities.
3. Cost for education and living is very less.
4. work opportunity during vacation.
5. After study full time work opportunity and PR opportunity.
6. IELTS not compulsory.
7. Visa possibility is 100%
Bachelor : 3-4 years in English
Russian medium: 1 year Language and then Bachelor.
Tuition fees : 3000 USD- 4500 USD in English , 2000 USD to 2500 USD in Russain.
Masters: 1.5 - 2 years.
Russian medium: 1 year Language and then Masters.
Tuition fees : 4500 USD- 5000 USD in English , 2000 USD to 2500 USD in Russain.
Steps to apply for Belarus :
1. We need scanned copy of student’s passport, certificates & marksheets, photo, CV, evidences of any study gap for pre assessment and if student is eligible then student must pay 400 USD = 32000 tk for Invitation. ( For agents 350 USD)
2. Once student received the invitation letter from ministry then he must prepare for student visa stamp in India:
Required documents for Visa applciation:
Copies of academic certificate & transcripts attested by education board, education ministry, foreign ministry.
Copy of passport attested by Notary public and foreign ministry
Birth certificate ( Attested by Foreign Ministry)
Bank Statement of 10,000 USD or 8 lac taka in student’s or parent’s account along with affidavit.
1 year health insurance
Air ticket booking copy
Note: Before going to India for visa stamping student needs to pay our service charge 1500 USD ( For agents 50,000 tk). Student can fly from India if he wants. For India purpose he may require around 15,000 tk.
Fees upon arrival to our representative in Belarus:
Total tuition pack which will vary by course. This tuition pack will be inclusive of :
First year tuition fees, First year accommodation, insurance, medical inspection, translation, registration and transportation.
For example: For 1 year preparatory course: 3500 USD and for Bachelor course : 6200 USD to 6700 USD.
• Invitation: 400 USD ( For agents 350) = 32,000 tk - Non refundable.
• Service charge: 1500 USD ( For agents : 50,000 tk)= 1,20,000 tk.
• Tuition package for first year inclusive hostel and others: 3500 USD for language course : 2,80,000 ( Pay upon arrival)
• Air ticket : 70,000 tk.
• India tour for visa stamping: 15,000 tk.
For any further query:
Kazi Sakil Ahmed
H-03 R-14 SEC-01